[Asterisk-Users] dCAp

blackgecko blackgecko at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 07:26:23 MST 2006

HI, theres a lot of controversy related to this topic, my company is
thinking on me to take the astricon bootcamp, but want to know if it is
really whorty, 3000 USD is a huge amount of money to spend, plus the hotel,
food and transportation, ive already deployed some asterisk´s pbx and have
experience with it using analog tdm cards and E1/T1, queues, conference
rooms, IVR, ACD, inbound and outbound routing, VoIP providers like voipjet,
etc.

Do you think the bootcamp is a good option???

thanks