[Asterisk-Users] a2blling billing system

Samy Antoun samyantoun at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 21:39:54 MST 2006

--- Tomá¹ Komárek <tomas.komarek at col.cz> wrote:
> Hello,
> I am trying to setup a2billing system for asterisk. I have >installed
it
> corectly, but I have not found any users manual. I do not >understand
the
> whole structure. How do the parts like calling cards and sip friends
> cooperate together?

Tomas,

The calling card application can work in 2 ways:
1. Customer calls a number (At you * server), the system will prompt
for a pin number, after authenticating, a balance is anounced, customer
is ready to make a call.
2. Customer will use a SIP or IAX phone (Software or Hardware) to
register, in this option you need to create a SIP or IAX Friend.

I've created a page on how to install it, but it's based on
Asterisk at Home:

http://samyantoun.50webs.com/asterisk/athome/a2billing/