[Asterisk-Users] Re: Phones

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Wed Jan 11 21:02:30 MST 2006

Check out Citel.com .
We are using their boxes to reuse NEC digital phones.
I think that they had Lucent boxes as well.

These connect via SIP to asterisk and have 24 digital ports.

We used these because we already had the phones left over from a building we closed.

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of having a better past.
---    -      ---  - - -       -    -     -   -   --  - - - --- - ------   - - --- - - -- -  -    - --   -   -    -
"joe" <joe at futratec.com> wrote in message news:A45A8A2547B8024DA9929C43BD5F016D04B91D at circinus.futratec.lan...
Greetings,

Has anyone had any success with Asterisk and Digium or other cards to allow plugging/utilizing Partner/Lucent Phones? These are the
phones that usually come with the Partner ACS PBX system? (Partner 8,16,24 phones, I do not know if they are analog or digital but
do think they are proprietary).

Also is there any add on programs/plug-in for Asterisk that can be used as a 'call back' from a pool of numbers with an associated
wave, mp3 or other recorded file? (Note I am referring to a 'War' Dialing type scenario and nope it is so I can remind people of
their appointments. This is not cold calling, nor would it be utilizing predictive dialing at least I do not think so on the
predictive dialing part anyway).

Thanks in advance.

Je