[Asterisk-Users] Signaling the status of the line on the phone

Tom Vile tvile at baldwintechsolutions.com
Wed Jan 11 08:43:13 MST 2006

We use Snom phones for the BLF function as you are suggesting and it
works great.  The Grandstream GXP-2000 with the beta firmware supports
this as well but I hear its a bit buggy.  The snom phones are nice
because depending on the size of the office you can add an additional
side cart with many more lights as well.