[Asterisk-Users] Transfer to meetme on different server

Diyanat Ali diyanat at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 06:08:36 MST 2006

add to iax.conf on server1
register => username:password at server2

on server1
lets say extension 1001 on server1 will transfer the call to extension 1002
on server2

exten => 1001,1,Dial(IAX2/1002 at server2) ; replace server2 with ip/domain of
server2

on server 2 extension 1002 will join a meetme conference room 999

exten => 1002,1,Meetme(999)

to choose a dynamic generated room

exten => 1002,1,Meetme(|d)

Hope that helps