[Asterisk-Users] 32 E1's in one Asterisk 'box'

janvb at caselaboratories.com janvb at caselaboratories.com
Wed Jan 11 05:20:50 MST 2006

hi,

Thanks - I was hoping someone who had done this would pop-in.

Do you treat each Asterisk server as a separate entity or do you have a
sentralized Asterisk that perform call-control for all etc? How do you
make them behave as one, or is this not needed?

Also, do you switch voice from B-channel's on one server to the
B-channel's on another? In case how do you do this? SIP w/rtp/rtcp,
TDMoE or ?

Do you have any measurement of latency etc?

(Sorry for all the questions)

jan