[Asterisk-Users] Eid Mubarak

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Tue Jan 10 20:41:09 MST 2006

It has to be said that Eid is a funny and possibly suspect celebration
though.

As I understand it (from one of my Muslim underlings) 3 Mad Mulahs have
to look for a particular phase of the moon. When they see this phase
they declare the start of Eid. They apparently get 3 nights in which to
look for this moon phase. I guess my question is "what happens if its
cloudy on all 3 nights?"

Another thing I thought about is this; If we could get the Faithfull
whom are attending the Haaj this week to suddenly apply their brakes do
you think they could stop the world from turning? Better yet if they all
jumped into the air at once would the resultant landing knock us off off
our regular orbit?

Talk about "death to Ifidels"! They could do it in one fell swoop! I
wonder if Al Quaeda has spent any research money on this?

Mark, G7LTT/KC2ENI
Randolph, NJ
http://www.g7ltt.com