[Asterisk-Users] Eid Mubarak

Carlos Alperin calperin at senecacom.net
Tue Jan 10 17:26:53 MST 2006

No,

I never said that. I'm only not joking with another people believes.

You know, your freedom can be infinite, but his too. So, I believe that in
live the respect is our own limit.

And, as I said before, I'm not a religious man, but I don't like other
people trying to be funny with somebody else traditions or believes.

So, what a heck inquisition or happy asterisk has to do with technical
issues?

Damn