[Asterisk-Users] Recommendations on a WiFi phone for *?

The VoIP Connection asterisk-biz at thevoipconnection.com
Tue Jan 10 16:06:57 MST 2006

We sell this phone and I like it a lot, but I think Paul is right about
wireless in a typical office environment.  If, however, you want a phone
that you can use in wireless hotspots OR if your office has great 802.11
infrastructure OR if your boss likes to show off his gadgets, then the Zyxel
P2000W is a great choice. -Mike

Michael Crown
Managing Partner
www.thevoipconnection.com