[Asterisk-Users] Recommendations on a WiFi phone for *?

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Mon Jan 9 21:50:41 MST 2006

At 05:44 PM 01/09/2006, you wrote:
>We're getting our feet more and more wet with VOIP at work.  We want
>to experiment with a good wireless (as in WiFi) phone.  What would
>be a good phone to impress my boss with?

I have the Zyxel P2000W V2 and while it has it's user interface
annoyances, it's a great little phone and only $150 if you look hard
enough.  The most annoying one is sleeping, I guess to save battery
life but if you forget to wake it up it looses the first 3 or 4
numbers you punch in.  But it worked perfect, the first IP phone I've
ever had and once I figured out I had to put the WEP code in hex it
registered and work perfectly, even had people tell me how good I
sound. Zyxel to an * box out a TDM400 to a Linksys VOIP router to ATT
Callvantage.

Ira