[Asterisk-Users] Tellabs echo can, can someone wire mine up for $?

gw at adcomcorp.com gw at adcomcorp.com
Mon Jan 9 21:20:12 MST 2006

Hello All,
I have a tellabs 2572 EC, and I was wondering if anyone with experience
can wire this up for me...

I have the proper tools and info, but not the time.  It's easier to send
it out and get it done.  I know kb1_kanobe originally started the wiki
thread, and rather than risking the card, would it be possible for me to
send it out to him, have him do it, and send it back?

Not to say I am not capable, I have some nice re-work equipment, but 2
hours to me is worth $250.  I also prefer someone with the experience to
do it properly, rather than fussing with it.

Or, does someone know where I can find a cabinet for a fare amount?
Although it's overkill for just one card.

I'd pay him, just too busy to deal with it right now... Or at least till
Feb :)  Mostly because my google adwords and yahoo advertising is
booming in my local area for me, tons of leads (I am in NY, doing
computer networking services).

Regards,
Greg
www.adcomcorp.com