[Asterisk-Users] RE: Help needed ("...Broken pipe" error

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Mon Jan 9 17:30:02 MST 2006

Amir,

I had a similar problem with A at H while troubleshooting a PRI circuit.  I
accidentally put this in my Zapata.conf file:
signalling=cpe_pri

The correct line is:
signalling=pri_cpe

The "broken pipe" error occurs quite frequently when there are bad
configuration entries in Zapata.conf.  Definitely double-check each line in
Zapata.conf and make sure there aren't any subtle errors.  Post it to the
group if you can't find anything and I'm sure everyone will be happy to
check for small errors.

-MC

Message: 18