[Asterisk-Users] TDM400 (TDM11B) configuration

Dan Littlejohn dan.littlejohn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:36:41 MST 2006

I have fixed this before, but I cannot for the life of me remember how I did it.

I have a TDM400P with one fxo module and one fxs module.  I setup
Asterisk @Home and everything works fine, except when I try and call
out.  If I call out with a SIP phone it calls the zap extension and
not the pstn line?  If I take the zap extension offhook and call with
the SIP phone it dials out the pstn line fine.  I am not sure why the
zap extension is being included in the group, but I cannot find where
to change it in AMP or the .conf files.  Any help would be
appreciated.

; Span 1: WCTDM/0 "Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 1"
signalling=fxo_ks
; Note: this is an extension. Create a ZAP extension in AMP for Channel 1
context=from-internal
group=1
channel => 1

; channel 2, WCTDM, inactive.
; channel 3, WCTDM, inactive.
signalling=fxs_ks
; Note: this is a trunk. Create a ZAP trunk in AMP for Channel 4
context=from-pstn
group=0
channel => 4

Dan