[Asterisk-Users] zaphfc and T0 ISDN to Alcatel PBX

bman at host.sk bman at host.sk
Mon Jan 9 14:06:43 MST 2006

Hello,

 I have the following problem with HFC card and Alcatel PBX 4400:

 - I want to connect Alcatel PBX and Asterisk with HFC card
   (zaphfc driver 1port S0/T0 interface card)
 - BRI line is configured at PBX to T0 trunk

 - In asterisk I have loaded zahfc driver in NT mode and also set in
   zapata.conf NT mode, point-to-multipoint.

 - I am using cross "isdn" cable to PBX

 - Also I have added termination 100ohm resistors to card.

 But my problem is that I do not have any answer to any messages.
 When Asterisk send SETUP, there is no answer for it. And also
 I don't receive any messages on D channel from PBX. And
 I don't know what is wrong.

 - Zaphfc with ISDN phone (throught NT1/NTBA to power
   phone), is working OK (card with the same configuration as above).

- Also I have ISDN GSM Gateway which is connected to the trunk which is
  configured exactly same as my T0 trunk and it's working.
  Also it's working with ISDN phone directly connected to it throught NT1
  adapter (this configuration is working for me too)

thanks for any reply...