[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel errors (power alarm?)

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Mon Jan 9 12:50:58 MST 2006

We've been having lost dialtone problems on one of our analog station
ports.  Just before rebooting this time I noticed these in our dmesg
output....once the PBX comes back I'll get the times, but I can't help but
think this must have something to do with it.  Anyone?  Do we need to have
digium send us a replacement part?

Ouch, part reset, quickly restoring reality (1)
Power alarm on module 2, resetting!
Ouch, part reset, quickly restoring reality (1)
Power alarm on module 2, resetting!
Ouch, part reset, quickly restoring reality (1)
Power alarm on module 2, resetting!
Ouch, part reset, quickly restoring reality (1)
Power alarm on module 2, resetting!
zaptel Disabled echo canceller because of tone (rx) on channel 23
zaptel Disabled echo canceller because of tone (rx) on channel 23
Ouch, part reset, quickly restoring reality (1)
Power alarm on module 2, resetting!
zaptel Disabled echo canceller because of tone (rx) on channel 23

into trouble of all kinds."
-- Samuel Butler