[Asterisk-Users] Lost my Zap's

Jason Adams jadams at sumosystems.net
Mon Jan 9 07:20:30 MST 2006

Richard,

This also happened to me over the weekend.  What happened to me was yum
updatd two files found in /etc/udev/permissions.d/ and the other in
/etc/udev/rules.d/

Yum makes backup copies of each of these files.  All you need to do is
copy the missing lines from both files and paste them back into the new
ones.

Then try rebuilding zaptel and reconfiguring.  This worked for me...

 - Jason