[Asterisk-Users] Lost my Zap's

Mr Asterisk AsteriskUsers at clarityforms.com
Mon Jan 9 06:33:23 MST 2006

Hi can anyone help.

I just updated my CentOS and ran the command rebuild_zaptel and
genzaptelconf with a Reboot in between each step.

Now I have no Zaptel devices (I used to have 3 FXO X100P Cards)

Summary of what happens below:
(Zaptel.conf contains no card info after running this command.)

Many thanks in advance,

Richard

----

STOPPING ASTERISK

Disconnected from Asterisk server
Asterisk Stopped

STOPPING FOP SERVER
FOP Server Stopped
Generating  '/etc/zaptel.conf'
Generating  '/etc/asterisk/zapata-auto.conf'
Notice: Configuration file is /etc/zaptel.conf
line 0: Unable to open master device '/dev/zap/ctl'

1 error(s) detected

STOPPING ASTERISK

STOPPING FOP SERVER
Unloading zaptel hardware drivers:.
Removing zaptel module:                                    [  OK  ]
Waiting for zap to come online...Error: missing /dev/zap!

SETTING FILE PERMISSIONS
chown: cannot access `/dev/zap': No such file or directory
Permissions OK

STARTING ASTERISK
Asterisk Started

STARTING FOP SERVER
FOP Server Started
   Chan Extension  Context         Language   MusicOnHold
 pseudo            from-pstn       en
Verbosity is at least 3