[Asterisk-Users] snom programmable buttons

cfh llcfhllML at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 06:06:42 MST 2006

Hi,

I want to pick up a call with the snom's programmable buttons(snom190
-SIP 3.60x, snom360-SIP 4.1)  with asterisk server (v 1.2.0), I tried
with the option 'Destination' and  when the incoming call arrive to
another snom phone the button blinking.
In this way I can only  pick down it pressing the blinking button.

The solution is call the *8 or parcking the call but my pbroblem is when
the incoming call are 2 or 3 and I would press a programmable button to
pick up the calls.

Is possible have configured asterisk and the snom phone with the
function shared line?

Are there solutions ?

Thanks Luca L. [cfh]