[Asterisk-Users] GradStream Budge Tone - 100 / PLease help

luke devon luke_devon at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 03:17:36 MST 2006

Hi ,

  I wanted to connect GradStream Budge Tone - 100 phone with a Asterisk box for acc them as extentions on the LAN .

  1. After configure Asterisk in a Linux box with different ip network can i , use the other IP phones over the LAN ??

  2. Asterisk installed machine can we in the LAN  as the PBX ?
  3.Then the other IP phones , can we connect to the other remained LAN ports as extensions ?

  Thank you ,
  Luke