[Asterisk-Users] OT: SIP aware firewalls?

Asterisk asterisk at vinkconsult.com
Mon Jan 9 01:35:06 MST 2006

	We use  Juniper/Netscreen 5GT's with the latest 5.3 firmware.
It is fully sip aware and in a NAT environment it modifies the
addresses in the SIP frames according the NAT table.
The netscreen also checks the sip frame for the udp ports to be
opened for the audiochannels and openn them for the session only.

	We have clients and servers inside and outside, and everything talks
SIP and works like a charm.

	Regards.

	Andre Vink
Vink Consultancy