[Asterisk-Users] Budge Tone-100 as a Ext in the LAN / please help

luke devon luke_devon at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 22:50:50 MST 2006

Thanx for the reply and the help, but i want to tell u , i'm a newbe for asterick . as to use any opensouce , i gone through the docs and the installation guide , read the few faqs as well.
  So finally i got installed successfully.
  To talk with GrandStream Budge Tone- 100 , do i have to install and configure , whole packeges belongs to the project, ???

  Asterisk Version 1.2.1
Zaptel Version 1.2.1
Libpri Version 1.2.1
Addons Version 1.2.1
Sounds Version 1.2.1

  but in my case i installed

  Asterisk Version 1.2.1
Zaptel Version 1.2.1
Libpri Version 1.2.1

can some one help me to use that BT-100 phones as extentions via my LAN ??

  Is there any giude can i find in the net for configure Asterick in fedora machine or redaht linux machine ?
  and how to configure for BT-100 in asterick also ,

  Thanx in advance,
  Luke.

Yair Hakak <yair at hakak.com> wrote:
  luke....use the wiki.