[Asterisk-Users] Call forwarding for particular extension when line 1 is busy

nr k nrkrishnan2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 22:19:23 MST 2006

Hi All

Thanks for ur reply.My phone having 2 line with same
extension and also I configure voicemail if the user
not pickup the phone within 25 seconds for tht
extension but i want if my line 1 is busy then forward
the call to some other extension .my config is like
following.my phone having the adhoc conference
facility so tht I need 2 lines I am using SIPURA IP
phones.pls do the needful...

exten => 2007,1,Dial(SIP/sipura3,25,r)
exten => 2007,2,VoiceMail(2007 at default)

regards
ramakrishnan.n