[Asterisk-Users] ChanSpy via external application

Peter Fern pete at keypoint.com.au
Sun Jan 8 20:51:15 MST 2006

Just implemented a similar feature here - apparently the chanprefix
won't accept a full channel identifier, so I ended up dropping the last
character (this works for me since all the sip delivery we want to
monitor is to individual handsets - I won't be monitoring any channels
that are delivered in bulk).

I should really file this as a bug - I would think more useful behaviour
in most cases would be to take a channel identifier rather than a prefix.