[Asterisk-Users] DialPlan for Call Limit, Call Duration, And Group Call

RdBSD slaveszeroes at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 19:17:48 MST 2006

Hello,

I'm interesting with asterisk, my plan is replacing our PBX office with
asterisk, now i've AAH and it's worked. Now i have a question, how can limit
the user to call international calling, linterlocal calling, and mobile
phone calling.

international calling started with = 00 in my country
national calling started with = 0
local calling = 7 digits without 0 first
and gsmphone started with = 08

how can i limit the group that consist 4 member ext. to limit call only for
the local calling.

and call duration only 5 minute with remaining sound notification when 20
second to off.