[Asterisk-Users] Monitor Logged in Agent's conversation

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Sun Jan 8 16:59:52 MST 2006

I'm not so sure about that. I tried putting a Monitor() command right before the Dial in extensions.conf that AgentCallbacklogin() uses to call an agent back. I get a very small file of recorded audio before recording stops. I assume the Queue application doesn't like Monitor() being called on it's calls.