[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 801 and rcapi

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Sun Jan 8 15:43:11 MST 2006

> I would suggest extend the libcapi20. I already did such an extension
> libcapi20 to support the bintec remote-capi. This means with that
> libcapi20,
> each program (including chan_capi) can do remote-capi without any
> change...

That was my preferred option. It sounds like you did most of the work
already. Are you patches in libcapi20 or otherwise available? I'm having
trouble finding details on the protocol rvs-com uses to talk to the
netcapi server... rvs-com's website appears mostly broken and I can't
even get a trial version of the software to play with :(

James