[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 801 and rcapi

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Sun Jan 8 14:30:30 MST 2006

Okay then... next question... if I were to come up with a driver for
asterisk (either as hack in chan_capi, an extension to libcapi20, or a
driver for the kernel) to use the rcapi functionality of the cisco (and
other) isdn ta's, would anyone care to try it?

Thanks

James

(ps. Would I get flamed if I crossposted to asterisk-dev?)