[Asterisk-Users] How to set features.conf to change thehangup key.

Obelix asterisklists at adontendev.net
Sun Jan 8 13:37:17 MST 2006

Quoting Bogdan Moldovan <bogdan.moldovan at modulo.ro>:

I have upgraded to Asterisk 1.2.1 and haven't gotten it to work yet.

Does it depend on some options in the Dial command?

I have also got the source now, and would like to know how it can be modified.

There is no documentation on what the structures do, how which parameters
contain the right settings.

This appears to be the relevant line. What changes does it require to change the
setting?

> >         { AST_FEATURE_DISCONNECT, "Disconnect Call", "disconnect",
> > "*", "*", builtin_disconnect, AST_FEATURE_FLAG_NEEDSDTMF }, };

/Obelix