[Asterisk-Users] Some advice on routing DID's

Tom Vile tvile at baldwintechsolutions.com
Sat Jan 7 21:03:44 MST 2006

Would like some advice on the best way to route DID's to remote
asterisk servers.  Currently I have multiple DID's on my main Asterisk
server in a datacenter and have remote servers that connect via an IAX
trunk and when a call comes into my server I pass it to the iax peer.

Just wondering what the best way it is to do this without having to
have multiple line contexts for each remote server.

Thanks,
--
Tom Vile
Baldwin Technology Solutions, Inc