[Asterisk-Users] Draytek Vigor 2900 & Asterisk

Wayne Wayne at planetWayne.com
Sat Jan 7 16:54:55 MST 2006

Hiya,

I've got a 2900g series, and it works fine (I have the 2200we before I
upgraded and that was ok too!). I have used its built in wifi to go to
an ipaq iax extension, and also have asterisk doing sip and iax through
to fwd and sipgate. There's some port forwarding rules to get the
protocols through to my asterisk box and that's about it!

 From what I may have heard (although I've never tried this) the 'V' or
voice version have to terminate SIP calls on itself - i.e. you cant pass
the ports through to another SIP box - similarly the analogue ports have
to go to the router. Like I say - I've never tried this - its what I
found out from the owners forums.

HTH.
Wayne.