[Asterisk-Users] RE: Fax, txfax -bizarre thing

andrutto andrutto at poczta.fm
Sat Jan 7 07:46:16 MST 2006

Hi,

I having similar problem. Unfortunately each thread is archive leads to nowhere. I read a post in which similar problem was solved by changing rxgain and txgain to 15. Maybe this would help.
Does anyone have common problems?

I was wondering why asterisk - great telecommunication program - has such a weak fax support. I am talking about mail to fax and fax to mail. Or maybe I am the only one who has the problems with it.

If someone has some experience please help.

Best wishes

Andrutto