[Asterisk-Users] Draytek Vigor 2900 & Asterisk

Sergio Chersovani mlists at c-net.it
Sat Jan 7 06:15:55 MST 2006

Jonathan Attwood wrote:

>I'm in conversation with Draytek's pre-sales dept..............

I bought a 2600 2 years ago and I had alot of NAT problem, because the
SPI was changing the externhost (sip.conf) ip address with the local
private address forwarding the packets, so the audio stream was failing.

I sent all the debug logs to the draytek dev team, but they were slow on
updates to I bought a new and different brand router.
Hope they fixed that issue in the new firmwares

Good luck

Sergio