[Asterisk-Users] h323 gatekeeper??

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 18:02:35 MST 2006

I have installed and tested chan_h323, chan_oh323 and chan_ooh323. Not
sure if any of them have gatekeeper capabilites. I have been able to
receive calls and make. Im not familiar with H323 and friends, but i
have read that for "register" capabilities is needed a gatekeeper.
chan_h323 wroten by JarJar, explicitly say that does not have
gatekeeper capabilities, but not sure about the others. I have tried
to register some h323 softphones but have not succeeded.

What do you guys are using? may be GNU GateKeeper ?

Any guidelines to follow?

Best Regards
--
"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"