[Asterisk-Users] How to properly use GROUP

Brent Torrenga lists at torrenga.com
Fri Jan 6 14:16:54 MST 2006

Can someone explain how to use groups? I can't seem to wrap myself around
this, though I know it is something simple.

I have 3 zap lines, and when placing an outgoing call, would like to 1) use
a zap line if and only if 1 or fewer zap lines are being used at the time,
and 2) if more than 1 zap lines are in use then to go ahead and use VOIP to
place the call.

Also, is there a difference between how this is implemented in 1.0.9 and
1.2.1?

Sincerely,

Brent A. Torrenga
brent.torrenga at torrenga.com