[Asterisk-Users] Sharing SIP Info with Realtime

Doug G Asterisk at isgcom.com
Fri Jan 6 13:20:09 MST 2006

We have done some work on this since my last post.    We added some code
to update new fields in the realtime SIP database.  Status, Qualify, and
Host Server.     We then place the call directly to the phone the SIP
full contact (i.e. dial(sip/1234567890 at 10.10.10.10:5060) Via a AGI
script. Our AGI looks at the new fields to determine the status of the
UA.  We are still testing, but so far so good.

Doug