[Asterisk-Users] Problem with show channels

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 10:09:58 MST 2006

show channels concise

it spits out colon ":" delimited fields with lots of information

That was one of the more frustrating changes from 1.0 to 1.2 but in
the end it provides much more data. Just beware if you use SIP or IAX
trunks that have colons in them, it will throw off the order of the
fields after it. I just submitted a patch for that to the bug tracker.
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6086

MATT---