[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on Dell blade servers

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Fri Jan 6 07:00:29 MST 2006

Lol, so Dell must be doing the same thing.

Did you ever consider that Supermicro are an enterprise setup to make
money, and that possibly their financial interests are served by
sticking with Intel?

You would have to figure that Dell is doing something right to get to
the size they currently are....AMD-less as the case may be.

Cheers,

Dean