[Asterisk-Users] GSM Gateway / Terminal for sale

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Fri Jan 6 02:55:22 MST 2006

Not really, their suggested retail price is USD 300 for the analog unit,
probably because of the intelligent stuff in the box (which we do not
need when using *).

At USD 300 you can find SIP capable devices, for an analog unit the SIPCE
is 3x more expensive than the unit we were discussing.

But thanks for the tip!