[Asterisk-Users] bayhamsystems.com experience

Peter Bowyer peeebeee at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 02:17:13 MST 2006

On 06/01/06, Michiel van Baak <michiel at vanbaak.info> wrote:

> Anyone using their services ?
> I'm thinking of setting up my servers with their service.
> But before starting to mess with my extensions.conf I thought "let's check
> the community for their experience".

I use them - the service works exactly as advertised. Recommended.

I use the perl version of their AGI (so I could hack it easily) -
actually I really only used it as a building block for a more
extensive MWI management system. The samples they provide are not
foolproof, there's more logic needed to do the job properly.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter at bowyer.org