[Asterisk-Users] In search of Headset Compatible Analog Phone

Richard Reina rf_reina at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 14:56:15 MST 2006

I have been looking for analog phones for my *  system that work with our plantronic amplifiers and headsets.  The  problem I am having with the Aastra phones that I have purchased  (PT-390, 9116, 9120, 8009 ), is that they don't seem to stay hung up  unless you physically hang up the handset everytime you finish a  call.  I have even purchased the Aastra 9120 which sais it has  on-hook dialing however that only seems to be true if you use their  headset jack with a simple 2.5mm headset (no amplifier) -- this I have  also tried and the sound quality is unacceptable.

  Does anyone know of analog phones that work with plantronic headset and their amplifiers?

  Thanks

  Richard

http://mail.yahoo.com