[Asterisk-Users] zaptel does not compile with kernel 2.6.15

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Jan 5 12:44:41 MST 2006

John covici wrote:
> I did get the latest zaptel from cvs, but maybe this isn't up to date
> -- sorry for the confusion.

There are multiple branches of Zaptel in CVS (and Subversion). This is
not specific enough for us to be able to help you.

> How do y9ou determine the zaptel version for future reference?

You need to tell us how you downloaded it for us to be able to tell you
that...

I just built the current version in the Subversion repository against
2.6.15 headers and it worked fine.