[Asterisk-Users] Re: Re: Where is the Prefix() applicationin Asterisk1.2.1 ?

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Thu Jan 5 12:53:40 MST 2006

For the record,  I was just referring to the 0${EXTEN}portion.
The rest was the OP's reference.

But, I have needed to use the "r" option when interfacing to a PBX that didn't supply dialtone, nor ringing tones.

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of having a better past.