[Asterisk-Users] GSM Gateway / Terminal for sale

bbench at mail.bg bbench at mail.bg
Thu Jan 5 12:51:45 MST 2006

On Friday 06 January 2006 00:19, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
> >I have got one and and is working fine. It's exactly for
> >"cards lying around still inside their 12-month contracts.".
> >Actually it's full extend PnP-SIM-card-GSM-gateway(I forgot to unlock the
> >pin:) so keep this in mind). There are 2 fxs ports, but I use just one;
> >points to a SPA3000. The other could go to a phone set, too(I did test it)
> >And that's it... pretty much .  Anything else you want to do is * job and
> > dial plans. When one calls from outside, first is getting authenticated
> > against CallerId and could then dial internal or any other destination.
> >
> >It's a week I have it and works no problem. It is a little big, but much
> >cheaper than other solutions, I have checked around.
>
> Sounds pretty cool! Is the antenna detachable? Can you replace it with a
> longer antenna which can be stuck somewhere with decent GSM reception?
For Remco, no I don't know who the producer is, but
as far as I can tell the box is Chinese or something close.

The antenna is 30cm tall, on magnetic stand connected to a cable
about 1.5m long, which could become longer I guess. One could substitute the
body with a longer on, unscrewing it from the stand
I'm keeping it sticked upon my metal desk light, hanging from the ceiling
upside down, but "looking" through the window for a gsm cell :)
Hope you'll like it.
benchev