[Asterisk-Users] Meetme user join/leave

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Thu Jan 5 12:50:18 MST 2006

> The new meetme " i"  feature in asterisk1.2.1 for annoucing user
join/leave
> is good, but the initial steps to record the name and confirm seems
lenghty,
> the user shoudl just say the name and get into the conference, How can
> disable the confirmation of the name recorded before entering the
conference

It is not configurable at the moment.  I'm think to add that feature,
since my users tend to agree with you.  The function used by app_meetme
to record the names is only used by app_meetme at the moment, so it
might
be safe to add a flag to make the review optional.

The function ast_record_review() is in app.c if you want to
unconditionally disable the review for now.

Dan