[Asterisk-Users] Agent Call Recording

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Jan 5 12:08:57 MST 2006

 I'm trying to record calls for SPECFIC agents, which queues.conf and agents.conf don't seem to support. Someone suggested I just put a monitor() command before the Dial() so that when the Queue dials the agent, it will start recording.

exten => a00090101,1,Monitor(wav||m)
exten => a00090101,2,Dial(SIP/a00090101,20,tr)

Doing this gets me a few seconds of audio and that's it. I'm sure I had this working Friday. Maybe I just didn't notice that the recording was stopping. Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,
Doug.