[Asterisk-Users] callback on busy

Hill, John jhill at columbuscontainer.com
Thu Jan 5 09:30:23 MST 2006

I was looking for a way to catch the zap busy return and do a redial.

I would dial out on a zap channel. If the call is busy it would then hangup
the zap channel and ask if I wanted to redial "press 1 to redial or hangup
to quit".
On the 1 it would hangup the extension redial the number and call back the
extension after x number of tries. If the number still was busy then it
plays a message that it was busy would I like to continue or quit.

Thanks

--John Hill

--
This mail was scanned by AntiVir Milter.
This product is licensed for non-commercial use.