[Asterisk-Users] Re: Cell phone dock/switch as Asterisk FXO source

Brian McEntire brian.mcentire at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 08:37:22 MST 2006

Wow! Thanks for all the responses! Very informative.

Erik: I'm just looking for simple dial-out and pass-along incoming cell
calls to *. Looks like the doc-n-talk should do it, except I checked with
them and, silly me, the new Samsung t309 phone I just got is not supported
yet. Hopefully it will be in a few months.

I'll check the rest of the links you and others provided in this thread.

Thanks!!