[Asterisk-Users] GSM Gateway / Terminal for sale

Chris Bagnall asterisk at minotaur.cc
Thu Jan 5 08:09:49 MST 2006

> Single port GSM Gateway support 900 / 1800 GSM mode with
> external antenna.
> Brand new unit and all of them will be tested before dispatch.
> Extremely easy to setup and can be used out of the box
> without any configuration. So should be good alternatively of
> phonecell or nokia pbx etc..
> Units are located in UK and £60 GBP per unit excluding shipping.

Has anyone bought one of these and able to offer some feedback? I'm
seriously considering a GSM gateway to take advantage of the spare SIM cards
lying around still inside their 12-month contracts.

Looking at the website in question, delivery is £17.37 for a 6-day delivery,
or £10 for a 30+ day delivery, both of which seem a bit high for an item
apparently located in the UK.

Regards,

Chris