[Asterisk-Users] RE: how many call an Asterisk gateway can handle

Tejas Shah tejas705 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 23:32:59 MST 2006

 hi all,

            I have implemented asterisk VoIP gateway in my lab using X100P card.....Now i m running this gateway on pentium-IV, 2.6 GHz PC....it has severals othere applications running on it..........I have installed 5 Soft SIP phones in the Lab....Now my question is.... Using above configuration how many simultaneous (internal and external) calls my gateway can handle?

        Is there any free tools available through which i can analyze and measure the performance of my gateway?

 pls help me...

 thanks

 tejas