[Asterisk-Users] Cisco phone issue

Scott DesBles scott at desbles.com
Wed Jan 4 19:21:07 MST 2006

I am working on adding three older Cisco phones to *, two 12SPs and one
30VIP.  One of the 12SPs (griffin) and the 30VIP (scott) is booting
correctly and I have dial tone.  The other 12sp starts up, then I get a
message on the display stating Requesting Load ID, then it reboots.  I
am not sure why this is occurring.  The phone does was working on a CCM
installation not long ago.  Below is the skinny.conf file.  Anyone seen
this issue?

;
; Skinny Configuration for Asterisk
;
[general]
port = 2000 		; Port to bind to, default tcp/2000
bindaddr = 192.168.1.51	; Address to bind to
dateFormat = M-D-Y      ; M,D,Y in any order (5 chars max)
keepAlive = 120
allow = all
; disallow =

; Typical config for 12SP+